2.02.2012

Update: Reading Room

Have you ever been soOo excited about a project that you can't stop thinking about it :) That's how I've been with our reading room makeover!!! The last two weeks I have been dreaming up how aMazing the space will be and I wanted to give you a glimpse of what I have in mind. 
I just put an idea collage together on Photoshop this afternoon and already lOve how the look is coming together :D The painted paneled walls will really allow the accent colors to stand out and create a strong focal point in the office area. I have several items on my "wish list" to finish this space, each of them are listed below. Hope you like the ideas I have for this room, can't wait to start getting the accessories and reveal the final space!!






Sawhorse desk: Pier 1 Imports - $ 179.95
Brenton Studio Vertical Cube Bookcase: Office Max - $ 149.99
Yellow Perch Glass Lamp: West Elm - $69.00
Eivor Curtians: Ikea - $14.99 a pair
Yellow Bird Pillow: ClassicByNature on Etsy - $32.00

Some items are a little over our budget but I plan to look for sales, scour the internet for coupons and make sure I get it all as affordable as possible. Right now West Elm is having 20% discount on all lighting and Office Max has the bookcases on clearance for $49.99 off. I just lOve the playful design of the Ikea curtains and is by far the best deal of the whole room!!! Is there a space in your house you've been dreaming of redoing? what ideas to do you have to bring it all together :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment