1.19.2012

Living Room at Lower Mountain


I've been dying to share this space with all of you since the second I took these photos...just couldn't get them up fast enough!!! hehe So here's what all the excitement is about...I snatched up some pillows at TJ Maxx the other day and gave our living room a whole new look!! 



If you don’t know me yet, then you’ll quickly learn that I LOVE pillows :) Whenever we’re in a store if I pass the pillow aisle I could easily wander off, distracted by another amazing pattern or cozy fabric that catches my eye and Peter knows right where to find me...it happens all the time! The hard part is not buying allll the ones I love...but the other day I just could not put them down. I saw the modern damask pattern, in just the right shade of brown, and after some searching turned up the aqua striped lumbar pillow that seemed made to go with the other two - and that’s when I knew they were going to be pErfect!! 

I got them home and in place as soon as I walked in the door and was literally giddy at how wonderful they were…complementing our couches and tying together the other accessories in the room – it changed the entire feel of the space and I was thrilled!!! In the future we hope to replace the windows and be able to get custom roman shades for this room and have drapery to match..but for the time being I’m excited to show all of you what our living room at Lower Mountain looks like now :)




Looking forward to sharing other spaces in our home soon…until then hope you enjoy Life at Lower Mountain as much as we do!


This post was linked to:
                                          


1 comment:

  1. Oh I am LOVING your living room! I need to get down to the States and check out this TJ MAX! I am now your new loyal follower!! :) If you have a chance, please swing by my blog (and say hello!) and if you like it, I would love if you would follow me back! :) Cath at Home is Where my Heart is: http://cathhasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete