1.14.2012

First Post of Life at Lower Mountain

Welcome to the very first post of Life at Lower Mountain!!! I’m soOo excited to start sharing my take on life, style and design here at our new home. Peter, my fiancé, and I just moved in a few weeks ago and I cAn’t wait to show all of you around as we settle in and start to turn this place into a home.



It’s our aim to do the best we can one space at a time, sticking with our budget, without sacrificing style, in hopes of achieving a look that we’ll love for a lifetime..hehe You’ll see as we tackle projects and change each room into something fresh and inviting, that reflects our personal style and hopefully inspires each of you! Check in often as we do a little all the time and will have lOts more to show soon :) Thanks for stopping by, looking forward to sharing Life at Lower Mountain with all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment